INSPECT THE OUTSIDE GROUND
- Remove any building materials, scrap wood, discarded household items, etc. from the property.
- Store garbage cans in the garage.
CHECK THE HOME FROM THE ROOF LINE DOWN.
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and moss?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
INSPECT THE CONDITION OF THE PAINT OR SIDING
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
- Do flower beds need an upgrade?
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
- Are flowers in bloom?
KEEP THE LAWN NEATLY GROOMED
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?